Any Hope for a Liteflux LF2XT Upgrade Soon?

adnj

Enlightened
I know about KuKu's LED mods and Ti bodies.
I want to know about any planned upgrades of the LF2XT.

I want a higher output light that will take a 10440 and use a tail switch. What are my other options without going beyound $70?

FroggyTaco

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know about KuKu's LED mods and Ti bodies.
I want to know about any planned upgrades of the LF2XT.

I want a higher output light that will take a 10440 and use a tail switch. What are my other options without going beyound $70?

A Preon I with a clicky tail & very limited use on high.

pae77

Enlightened
I'm so happy with the stock LF2XT. To me it has a perfect beam (best I have seen on any light) and tint. I'm really looking forward to the expected to be coming soon single AA/14500 Lightflux based on the LF2XT design, but hopefully with an XPG emitter.

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
I think we'll be seeing a new LF5XT first. Not much I'd change with the LF2XT. A slightly lower low, maybe, and a variable "off" timer would be nice. And, I wouldn't mind if it was a bit shorter, too.

Geoff

FroggyTaco

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think so but I own a twisty Preon, not a clicky so I can't really say for sure. I recall doing some reading here somewhere about user mods and maybe even a revision from 47's but don't quote me.

JA(me)S

Enlightened
I am forever the optimist, but why after being informed of the issue, wouldn't a progressive company repair their website? :thinking: