kev1-1

Enlightened
[email][email protected][/email]?

I've been trying to get in touch with [email protected] for a while now about getting a SureFire M3. I keep getting an automated responce saying that Tim is away untill Nov 17th...its the 25th today. Does any one know if he has changed e-mail address or has a fault?
confused.gif

Thanks for any info!
smile.gif

K-T

*Moderator*
Re: [email][email protected][/email]?

Well, hmm, I guess he is away during this time but will answer your email once he as worked himself through all the other hundreds of mails waiting for him.
wink.gif

Don't worry. He'll answer.

Klaus.

kev1-1

Enlightened

Thanks Klaus!
That's what I thought, but I was just checking to be sure! I really am lookin forward to receiving a nice new M3
grin.gif
grin.gif

BTW, Tim has been really pleasant, and knowledgeable, to deal with!

oren1s

Newly Enlightened

I talked to Tim just before he got out of town, and I'm waiting for his reply too.

I'm sure when he will get back he will reply all of us, my impression he is a great guy
icon14.gif

Bushman

Flashlight Enthusiast

he does not follow this board as closely as some others that he moderates on (two in particular) They are knife boards. I suggest be patient and he WILL get back to you... Have no fear.

Size15's

Flashaholic

To quote The Prince from his email to me sent on Saturday, November 23 2002:

"...I just got back from an extended trip (longer than planned) and am reading a ton of emails."

Just as long as he knows I want an A2 as soon as possible, I'll be as sound as a pound.

Al
grin.gif

soa

Newly Enlightened

Originally posted by Size15s:

Just as long as he knows I want an A2 as soon as possible, I'll be as sound as a pound.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Provided he's got to my E2e HA and KL1 first!!
grin.gif

kev1-1

Enlightened

Still no reply!! After Dec 16th I'm away till the new year...and now I hear that SureFire are puting up their prices then!!!
shocked.gif
I hope I get a reply soon..I'd like to take that M3 away with me
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

kev1-1

Enlightened

OK...Still no contact with Tim! I'm not complaining here, I completly appreciate that he is probably a very busy man!! (I've seen how much stuff some people order!
shocked.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
) I just want to make sure that my e-mails havn't simply disappeared into cyberspace!!!
Has any one else heard anything recently?
confused.gif

kev1-1

Enlightened

Cheers Al...that's "good" to hear as it means that my not having heard anything is nothing to do with my e-mail!
grin.gif
Its to late for me to order now any way as I'm not around home untill January now...i'll order then though
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
!!