• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Milky KL6 Head

OscarTheDog

Enlightened
Up For Sale,

I have a Milky KL6 Head called The Masher Tale Of The Tape
reads "Cree MCEMWD quad core KL 4 cut Acorn 1.3 (Bailey firmware) Works with 2x Rechargeable or 3x Primary cells." extreme brightness and good throw. There is four levels of brightness I dont Know The Lumen on high but i know low is very nice and will not disturb your mate.

As an indication of the level at which the light is driven, the label also says Output will strobe faintly if circuit heats to unsafe temperatures. Switch to low or medium to cool. Light has one ding on the head where you can see that ano is missing but does not take away from the beauty of this KL6 head

I am Asking $265 PayPal no fees And Includes Shipping Conus For Now International Will Be More. Please PM Me for details on shipping
Any Question Send Me A PM. Thanks For Looking
Adding a Option Leef body 2x18650 With surefire Tailcap You can take The Body The Head And TailCap For
$425 PayPal no fees Includes Shipping Conus For Now International Will Be More. Please PM Me for details on shipping E-Mail at kingshoc@comcast . net

jr88cz.jpg
2i772vp.jpg

2i8k70o.jpg
zmxx1h.jpg

Last edited:

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Up For Sale,

I have a Milky KL6 Head called The Masher Tale Of The Tape

Just the name is attention getting!

All the best with your sale of the bezel. MC-E converted Surefires are very nice.. I have a U2 that got an upgrade to MC-E :D

quadcree

Banned
I can't send you a pm yet but should be able to after this post as I am interested in buying this!