Surefire Z2 - search for a holster

Xacto

Enlightened
Hi,

I am looking for a holster / sheath for EDCing my SF Z2 that I currently have to carry around in my coat pocket.
The SF V20 holster I EDC my SF6Ps in is too small in diameter to carry the Z2 bezel up with the mounted lanyard, the V70 I got 2008 together with my first SF6PL is out of the question because of the scratches it leaves in the finish.

Are there any alternatives? Mode of carry is on the belt, bezel up, lanyard attached, lens covered by the flap.

Could one of the Maxpedition sheaths do the trick? The overall design should be like the V20, e.g. flap over the bezel. Since I am an office worker, the overall size and look shouldn't be to martial, since my coworker already wonder why I carry a flashlight.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
Thorsten

ARA

Enlightened
I am using the 4" maxpedition sheath with a Z2 and and a G2Z and although the fit is slightly tight due to the rubber combat grips, it fits quite well and has a very slim profile. Protects the flashlight, Looks good as well and worth the price quality wise.

Solscud007

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a sheath from Tadgear that holds my Kroma PP. However on a belt it will only mount sideways. But it will fit your requirements. just the orientation on the belt is 90 deg off.

Xacto

Enlightened
Thanks for your suggestions. Yesterday while shopping, I came across (actually looked for) this sheath from Tasmanian Tiger

tastiger.jpg

Z2 fits inside together with the lanyard without any pressure - first real-world carry test still has to follow.

Cheers
Thorsten