Newb question : Which one (s) for next purchase ?

cw_mi

Enlightened
I am very new to the flashlight addiction. It does seem to go well with my other addictions, guns and knives though.

Three months ago a friend turned me on to CPF and Fenix flashlights. Fast forward to now and I currently own a Fenix E20, TK12, L1T, L2T, LD40, a Quark AA2 tactical, and a Preon Revo. I usually EDC the E20, and the Revo is on my keychain. The others are just sitting nicely in my gunsafe.

Well after spending countless hours trying to absorb as much info as I can from this site, I have decided i would like a really high power thrower and flood. Something that will blow away what I currently have, just for the wow factor. I would like to keep the price around $150ish (possibly another $50) for the pair. Battery type isnt a factor, I dont yet recharge so whatever I get will use a primary (think thats the right term) battery.

I thought I was settled on the MG SST-50 and X-Thrower , until I ran across some threads on US made lights and saw a multitude of other manufacturer's that I never knew existed. Some are way out of my price range but the PEAK brand seemed to be close. US made isn't a necessity but would be nice. What can the experts recommend for me ?