1998 seadoo bombardier sportster 1800 opions

raggie33

*the raggedier*
1998 seadoo bombardier sportster 1800 opions my dad bought one are they any good? is there ne thing he should know fair as maintaice? also he has a 2000 ford ranger with a 4 banger can it pull it ok.and what hitch should he get

bigcozy

Enlightened
My brother bought one of the Sea Ray small jet boats, and I was suprised by the lack of power. It had a mercruiser/chevy V6 rated at 90hp at the pump, and it was so slow a prop driven 30hp boat could outrun it. Apparently the jet eats up a lot of horsepower, so whatever it is rated doesn't relate to its power/speed. I have heard good things about the Rotax engines (if that is what it is) and Bombardier has a pretty good track record locally. The Ranger should be able to pull it unless you live in really hilly country, those are very light boats. The twin engine ones are much heavier, but still should be enough to get it to the lake. Should be able to just put a ball on the bumper, look at the tongue of the boat trailer and it will give you a size.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
sounds good i realy dont want em to have a fast boat.to manys worrys then.long as its fast enough for em to have fun .maybe ill go viset them this weekend or next