Fake Surefire stories (Humor)

Retinator

Enlightened
OK this is what happens when I get bored............

Took about 1/2 hr to write.:sssh:

Surefire M3LT Survives UFO Encounter

My buddy and I were out examining some newly discovered crop circles one night. I was carrying an old brick sized lantern while my friend proudly packed his M3LT.

We heard noises a little ways up through the corn fields and crept closer in curiosity. My lantern was dimming quick, Luckily the M3LT on it's low setting provided plenty of runtime for the night.

We came to a clearing, and that's when my buddy fired his light up to the highest setting. What we seen astonished both of us. There was a UFO, a silver saucer, 50 feet or so in diameter. Underneath were 3 aliens (certainly not human) who turned toward us, shielding their eyes from the intense Surefire beam. I swear I heard them say something about a probe and one of them mentioned 'anal'. At this point I was backing up quick, afraid of turning my back to them for obvious reasons. My buddy, entranced by the scene was creeping up to them. That's when they stunned him and carried him inside, not noticing me and my dim lantern, which had to be dead at this point.

The saucer then proceded to launch, rising quickly into the sky. That's when I noticed, what I thought was a shooting star but heading straight down. I heard a deep thud and ran back to the landing site to see what it was.

I reached into a hole in the ground about a foot deep to find my buddy's M3LT STILL RUNNING! It was dented and the glass was badly cracked, but it was still going.

I lost my buddy that night, but gained an excellent illumination tool, THANKS SUREFIRE!