Best place to buy Surefire M2

ReconTech

Newly Enlightened
Best place to buy M2 for price?

Look at my other post to see why I chose the M2, as I'm still looking for beamshots and comparisons between M2, Z2, 6P, M2, and C2...basicly all 2x123 lights that are really good...not really interested in Legend LX..

Best surefire 2x123 and 3x123

Skyline

Enlightened
www.arizonagunrunners.com

Don't forget the G2Z.
grin.gif

ygbsm

Enlightened
www.cutleryshoppe.com ,($120 for the M2 -- I don't know how the shipping compares) but I would call to see if it's in stock (800-231-1272). Their service is excellent. I have bought multiple M3s, M2s,a 9AN, 8NXs, C2s, e2/e2es, e1s, G2Zs, G2s, KL1s, KR1s a KT1 HA, and a host of SCs V70-72 (I gave away a lot as gifts) over the last three years from them.

I found them online after I decided that paying list on the SureFires was not a smart idea. I was concerned about ordering from an internet place, but they had an 800 number and they were listed on a discussion group as having good service. They sell knives as well.

dilettante

Newly Enlightened
Originally posted by ReconTech:
And was it new in the box for just under $100?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Yes it was. Brand new, in the shrink wrapped SureFire box with all the SureFire paperwork and the extra lamp inside. I was a little leary at first, but the guy was selling a bunch of them and getting good feedback (and enough of it that I thought it probably wasn't fabricated).

Maybe they "fell off a truck" . . . I don't know. If I had it to do over again, I'd probably just spend the additional $20 or $30 to buy it from someone I trust and avoid worrying about losing my money in a scam . . .

That said, I might have gotten an even better deal by watching the M2 auctions closely and making another bid on the lowest priced M2 whenever I got outbid on one. I didn't want the hastles, so I just subtracted shipping from $100 and made that my bid. The price was pretty close to my maximum bid when the auction closed . . .

dilettante

Newly Enlightened
Texas Tactical Supply $119 and change.

I've purchased an ARC AAA, E2e Outdoorsman and KL1 from them. Great prompt service and reasonable shipping.

I took a risk and got my M2 on Ebay. A guy was selling them there for a while with a $85 minimum bid. I got mine for just under $100 delivered to my door.