Help Replacing my EDC (Surefire E2E) with an LED Light

Clay

Newly Enlightened
Hey All,

Am not exactly new here (joined back in 2000) but have not been around in a long while. I think this was in part finding the Surefire E2 series which I was very happy with.

Am looking for a new everyday carry, and have really enjoyed reading the reviews and posts here.

Had the original HA E2 and LOVED it but lost it at work. Probably above a ceiling tile or below a raised computer room floor somewhere.

Replaced it with and O2 with the deep clip which I thought would be more secure. Wrong! It would snag on everything and I would have re-bend it. Lost it at a bar.

Have an E2E now, but never full bonded to it like I did with my first one. I think I would like to switch to an LED light. Am leaning toward AA type, as work no longer supplies my CR123As. Want a clip (carry in my left front pocket; knife clipped to right front).

Would like it to be close to the size of the Surefire. I actually don't want it too short -- find those hard to hold comfortably (which is why I got rid of my Surefire E1s). I prefer the switch at the end of the barrel.

Was mostly eying the Quark AA, Olight I15, Zebralight SC51, and the Fenix LD10.

Any pros or cons or other ones I should look at?

Man -- that got wordy. Sorry.

Thanks so much for your help,

Clay