where to find a McLux???

jtice

Flashaholic
they seem to go for about $150 assembled.

It will take you about $130 to build one off Dat2zips sandwich shope.

treek13

Flashlight Enthusiast
The McLux was originally a limited-run light made by a bunch of enterprising CPF'ers.

For the history see New Flashlight as a result of new friends...., The McLux has landed!, and possibly the first sale thread McLux TK Sale: (CLOSED).

Some of those original limited units occasionally show up in B/S/T. Unfortunately for you, you just missed a couple.

Now the parts are available for sale atDat2zip's Sandwich Shoppe in the McLux Build Your Own Flashlight section. You will need some decent soldering skills to manage this, not to mention a soldering iron. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Occasionally, some models made by various individuals show up in B/S/T. These units can be differentiated from the original run by the lack of the TK designation. Some members without the necessary skills and equipment have successfully recruited others to build one for them. Needless to say, there was a fee involved. Since I haven't gone this route, I am afraid I cannot be of more assistance.

Pat

zorba

Enlightened
You should try asking very politely roger kang, he goes by the name jollyroger in CPF. He made one for me. He was very helpful.