Quark "Deep Carry" Pocket Clip just in with photos...

Z

z_Outdoorsman5

I just received a few of these deep carry pocket clips from 4sevens for my quarks, and really like them. I carry a Quark AA most days as my EDC, but never loved the pocket clip like I love my zebralight pocket clips. The clip on my quarks didnt secure the light in my pocket deeply enough....until now....

Below are some photos of the new deep carry pocket clip that I mounted on my quark AA.

DSC02160.jpg

DSC02162.jpg
DSC02164.jpg

You can get these at 4sevens for $7: Click Here

This is a nice clip and does what it was designed to do. My quarks can now ride as deep as my zebralights. It was easy to install, and looks good. The light rides about 1 inch deeper than it did with the stock clip. I know this doesn't sound like much, but it always bugged me how much of the light hung out of my pocket with the old clip.

Worth mentioning - You'll notice that this clip is slightly angled keeping it parallel to the light close to the tail (which allows the clip to hug the tail rather than going out further away from the tail.) There is a lip where the angle begins that catches on your pocket. This doesn't allow the light to slide straight down into your pocket every time, so you have to manipulate it slightly to get the light to go all the way down. Just a minor thing though.

So, if you EDC a quark then you should take a look at one of these.