• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Mac's EDC's

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
I only just recently received these awesome lights from PSM a few days ago :bow: but I've got other financial obligations at present - namely (1) purchasing a Gi for a Jiu-Jitsu class I'm taking and (2) paying for a recent flashlight mod.

Selling as a pair only for now, may choose to split later. Both are the 4500k 2.8A versions and do not have clips or clip holes. The copper Tri-EDC is one of two prototypes and is not bored for 18350 cells. I'm including an AW IMR123 cell for each, as well as a 3.7v Nano charger. This is a ready-to-run combo and I guarantee you'll like it. The lights are as I received them except for a Brasso polish treatment and applying some Nano-Lube to the threads.

Asking $460 SOLD which is what I paid for the lights + shipping. You're getting the Nano charger and (2) IMR123's at no additional charge. PP only and I'll eat the fees. First unconditional :takeit: gets it. Int'l ok but I may not be able to make it to the post office for a couple of days. CONUS will ship same day payment is received via UPS from my workplace.

IMAG0274.jpg

IMAG0276.jpg

IMAG0275.jpg