Paging for - ZMOZ

logicnerd411

Flashlight Enthusiast
ZMOZ - Please check your PM's. Your email does not work. I have sent multiple PM's. I am just short of calling you. It regards your service.

Admins - if this is in violation of anything, please notify me. Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dan

EDIT: Phone number listed in whois is disconnected. Please respond soon - thanks.

Greta

Flashaholic
Not a problem Dan... do what ya gotta do to get rid of all of the <font color="red"> XXXXXXX </font> 's all over CPF... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon6.gif

jtice

Flashaholic
I know how you feel Logic. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Luckily my zmoz account is still up and running right now.

But, I've had alot of problems iin the past.

treek13

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm with Sasha on this one.

Dan, your site's been down so long now that I had forgotten that you weren't supposed to have red X's in your sig and for your Avatar.

Pat /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've had to wait over a week for my zmoz to get back online! Imagine if you had a business running on one of zmoz's servers! You'd be screwed! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

I had Dan @ TW call zmoz's contact number, and all he got was a disconnect alert. Hmm...what gives???

Treek...You mean logicnerd's avatar isn't normally a bit white box with a red x in it??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
Guess it's a good thing we decided to keep CPF with it's current server... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon6.gif

Tomas

Banned
Since there are no replies to e-mail or notices on CPF, and the phone returns a 'disconnected' notice, I did a 'whois' on the domain for an address to see if anyone was close enough to wander by to see if there's a problem - thing is the address field is purposely blank:

ZmOz Enterprises
N/A
Portland, Oregon 97140
United States
(502) 698-7425

Dan, please let us know how this progresses, OK?

T_sig6.gif

logicnerd411

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Tomas said:
Since there are no replies to e-mail or notices on CPF, and the phone returns a 'disconnected' notice, I did a 'whois' on the domain for an address to see if anyone was close enough to wander by to see if there's a problem - thing is the address field is purposely blank:

ZmOz Enterprises
N/A
Portland, Oregon 97140
United States
(502) 698-7425

Dan, please let us know how this progresses, OK?

T_sig6.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That phone number was from that exact whois search... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif so I guess we're screwed until he sees this.

UPDATE: The ZIP code 97140 is not associated with Portland, Oregon, but Sherwood, Oregon. Searching on anywho.com does not return a R Roberts living in that area. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Zmoz, please come back!

Dan

Tomas

Banned
Re: Paging for - ZMOZ - Area Code correction

Just a quick note - I finally really *looked* at the 'whois' information and realized that the 'phone area code is botched - on purpose or accidentally I don't know, but the correct area code for Portland, Oregon is 503, not 502 ...

# 502 Western Kentucky
# 503 Portland Area of Oregon

Anybody want to give that a try?

T_sig6.gif

logicnerd411

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Paging for - ZMOZ ***LAST CALL***

Last bump and another crack at the phone number. (I don't have a long distance plan so I'm going to have to find someone who does.) Then I think punitive action will then occur.

Dan

jtice

Flashaholic
Re: Paging for - ZMOZ ***LAST CALL***

I really fell bad for you Dan. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

This is completely uncalled for.

ZMOZ was acting up alot for me about a month ago, mine has been operational the entire time yours has ben down, I dont really understand that.

Something is VERY wrong here... when I first signed up, they would return emails within about 24 hours. Now it seems they will not respond to you at all.

I am curious....
Who here has a ZMOZ account???
I know Whistler used to have one, he had hell with them, and had to change.

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dan @ TW tried calling the new number today, and he got another disconnect. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

This REALLY bites... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well I would be understanding if Zmoz is away for a family emergency and unable to fix the problem, or if he had another reasonably good excuse like that.

But... there is a big problem with all of that. I sent Zmoz a PM about all of this. He read it. He read it two days ago! He has yet to post or PM or e-mail that he is even aware of the problem, or attempting to fix it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

What is the story here? This upsets me. Somebody sure has a lot of explaining to do. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif