• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 8mm MCPCB for CREE XM-L Interest Thead

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello fellow modders!

I have been looking for an 8mm XM-L MCPCB for about 6 weeks, and have not found one. So out of desperation, I designed an MCPCB for the CREE XM-L, and have ordered a run of boards. They are scheduled for delivery on March 4th. The boards will have a white solder mask, HASL (hot air solder leveling) finish and polarity indicators silkscreened onto the board.

I will be selling them in a tiered pricing structure to encourage larger orders. So, if someone wants to buy a large lot and split them up at a profit, I am fine with that. If you buy more than 100, I can sell them at a few cents above my cost, because I would rather sell off a few large lots than deal with smaller orders.

1-20, $1.75 each

21-40, $1.55 each

41-60, $1.35 each

61-70, $1.25 each

71-80, $1.15 each

81-90, $1.05 each

91-100, $0.95 each

101 or more, $0.90 each

The prices listed do not include $2.00 shipping fee ($5.00 for Priority), or 4% of the total to cover PayPal fees. I do not accept personal or money owed PayPal transactions, as it doesn't give me a shipping option.

Please post your interest here, or consolidate your orders into a larger one for deep discounts!