• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS : McGizmo Sapphire. SOLD

faco

Enlightened
SOLD, thanks TinyCrumb and CPF

I have for Sale an Original Sapphire from March 2009, This Light is Brighter than the Current Sapphire (if that's what you are after)

I carried it for a total of about 1 year and it has the usual fine scratches you get with Titanium. Min use only, Light looks Fantastic. I took out the original Foam that went between the battery and the Head, didn't like it, Head turns much smoother now.

- McGozmo No:0 Clip Included.
- 3 Brand New Energizer Batteries in Shrink Wrap also Included.

$110 shipped WorldWide, PayPal Only, I will not be responsible once item Ships. No Trades Please.

First to post "I'll Take It" followed by a PM will be the Happy Owner.

SOLD

Thanks

Sapphire2.JPG.jpg

Sapphire1.JPG.jpg

Last edited:

faco

Enlightened
If I poost "Ill take it", according your post, am I too late?
ps I don't need the batteries

Sorry, the light has been sold.

TinyCrumb was unable to post here for some reason, he PM me and paid for the light.

Thanks

Last edited:

TinyCrumb

Newly Enlightened
@Launch, I apologize for the confusion. My account was one of the ones that got nuked when CPF went down, so I had to re-register. While I was waiting for the activation email I PM'd faco on CPFMarketPlace to purchase it.

faco

Enlightened
@Launch, I apologize for the confusion. My account was one of the ones that got nuked when CPF went down, so I had to re-register. While I was waiting for the activation email I PM'd faco on CPFMarketPlace to purchase it.

Thanks for posting TinyCrumb. I was very busy at work today and couldn't reply to PMs, just managed using my phone for quick replies.

I sent the Light out to you during my lunch hour........should take about 1 week, enjoy it :thumbsup: