Maelstrom S12 and holster

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, I wasn't going to but I could resist no longer. I had to get one. There was simply no choice. I need help. Unfortunately, coming to CPF with this problem is like going to Vegas to get help with a gambling problem.

I can't wait to get this light out in the desert for testing.

Here it is, sporting a holster I just made last night.

P1016916.jpg

P1016917.jpg

Viper715

Enlightened
Nice looking stuff there as always with your work. I'm guessing you push it up from the bottom. I'm all over this light when the XML version comes out. I'll have to get you to make me a duty holster for it. Lookin great man.

Best Regard,
Eric

Viper715

Enlightened
You know it! Been loving this weather. Got the chance to get out in the woods with the family. Looked for some morels but a touch too early. How have you been?

I've really looked hard at the S12 but I heard about the X10 and think I'll like it just a little more. It will be a great light sitting on my belt next to my RRT-0. By the way the hoster you made for my Quark has fit many lights that I have rotated through including the RRT0 eagletac p100c2 and a Zebralight SC30 it's been great.

I can't wait for the X10 too long or I'll get the S12.

Best Regard,
Eric

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
The X10 looks very interesting. Same body and all as the s12, not quite as bright, but with a much narrower beam angle, so should be a great thrower. I picked up a G5 and mounted it on a carbine. That thing is great as a weapon mounted light.

Stay safe out there.