• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Aleph/VG Mule, GDuP XM-L - $175

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD

For sale is an Aleph and Vital Gear Mule with a GDuP 3-level driver board (700mA high) and XM-L LED (T6 1D).

Here are a few photos of the Mule under construction. I have not completed the light engine so that the buyer has the option of using a different LED board, or the addition of glow epoxy around the LED.

Parts ready for assembly. All parts are new, and unused.
100_2110.jpg

Top view assembled, LED temporarily set into place. Light tail stands with no wobble.
100_2111.jpg

Side view.
100_2112.jpg

Other side. (White spot on head is a crumb.) :eek:
100_2113.jpg

I will be mounting the LED on a copper shim to raise it closer to the window and allow for the use of glow epoxy, if desired.

If you are interested, please let me know how you would like the light engine topped off. Sterile, green or blue glow epoxy.

$185 $175 shipped (within the U.S.). No fees charged for PayPal.

The first person to post an unconditional "I'll take it" in this thread takes priority over other communications. Payment must be made via Paypal. However, if you are not a Paypal user, please contact me via PM and we can try to work something out on a case-by-case basis.

Asking price listed includes first class shipping with Delivery Confirmation (within the U.S.). The price does not include insurance, or other mailing services. If you would like shipping upgrades, insurance, signature confirmation, etc., please PM me to work out any additional costs. I will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items.

Please note: When sending PayPal, please include your CPF/CPFMP name and the light purchased in the notes section, or item header. Please use payment for goods option. DO NOT use personal, or money owed option. Thank you.

Last edited:

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Aleph/VG Mule, GDuP XM-L

Is the t6 1d around 6000k color temp? I would like to have it with green epoxy if the tint is not too cool.:thinking:

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take it with 2B tint and green epoxy...Thanks.

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast

Paypal sent for VG/Aleph Mule....Thanks.....BTW I have been using the HL20 headlamp of a night to check on pets..Thanks again.