• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS/WTT Surefire E2L Outdoorsman XML

predator86

Newly Enlightened
I have a SF E2L in great shape been modified with a XML bulb on a stock two mode driver. The mod was done by a CPF member. This is a very bright light with alot of flood great for EDC. This one will fit 17670 batteries. Asking $SPF shipped in USA only or trade for ESEE or microtech knives P60 size lights or high end dropins. Paypal ok or Postal money order. Pics here http://s726.photobucket.com/albums/ww267/krazyhasty86/

Last edited:

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a Surefire G2 yellow with a Mclicky switch and a warm tint singlemode dropin I'd trade for your light. 250ish lumens crammed tight with copper tape for a little extra heat dispersion to the aluminum head. Runs on two rcr123's 4v-12v is safe with that dropin

recDNA

Flashaholic
What are the amps at the tailcap on high with 17670? I don't know the drive current of the stock driver.

predator86

Newly Enlightened
How much $ you wanna add? recDNA I dunno what the amps are and I don't have any way of measuring it.

I have a Surefire G2 yellow with a Mclicky switch and a warm tint singlemode dropin I'd trade for your light. 250ish lumens crammed tight with copper tape for a little extra heat dispersion to the aluminum head. Runs on two rcr123's 4v-12v is safe with that dropin

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
Add money? None, the G2 was $80 at P&D enterprises. The McClickie switch was $40 and the Dropin was $30

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would list this in the marketplace, things move much faster over there

Also mention that it was modded by vesture of blood and possibly link to the original sales thread

Good luck with the sale!