• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS Surefire Salty 6P

HermodsRide

Newly Enlightened
WTS Salty Surefire 6p and Malkoff Hound Dog Super Neutral

Timestamp

(1) Salty Surefire 6p with aftermarket lamp - Very used (well loved) Surefire 6P with an aftermarket lamp. Lamp reads 'Super Bright XM-L T6 4.2V'. I can't really find specs on it, but it is cool white and has three settings: High, Low, Strobe. Body has very obvious wear and a previous owner scratched 'M.B.' into the side of the head. Functions great. Overall 'C' Condition. No cells included Pics $65 Shipped, Tracked, and Insured. SOLD

(2) Malkoff Hound Dog Super Neutral with MD4- Very lightly used Hound Dog Super in neutral tint. Great shape and functions perfect. I prefer my cool super and my neutral regular hound dog. I will include 4 CR123a batteries. Overall 'A' condition. Can't find a blem on it. Pics $215 Shipped, Tracked, and Insured SOLD

I accept paypal. No Trades. CONUS only. No Trades. Also posted/will be posted on EDCExchange, CPF, and ARFCOM

Last edited:

Sarkis

Newly Enlightened
Malkoff Hound Dog Super Neutral Arrived fast and well-packaged. Provided excellent communication throughout the transition. Would buy from again.