• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: E1e/E2e triple head, XP-G either neutral or cool tint. (Withdrawn)

foxtrot824

Enlightened
I have been trying to get this ball rolling for some time and finally am selling these triples. I have not yet selected the emitters, I am letting the buyer decide. I have a cool 6500K or 4000K neutral flavors to chose from. The driver is a 3 mode 2.8A special :) The snug is copper for better heat transfer (but in the interest of full disclosure there is no way you can leave this light on high and not have it over heat). The optic is the "narrow" optic offered by Carclo, the beam is the same as any other triple, Moddoo for example (although his is a few lumens brighter :sssh:). The bezel ring won't be sealed so the user could replace the optic for a wider one if desired. The light engine will be epoxied in with Arctic silver. The bezel is natural finish and is mint. It can be used on an E1e platform or an E2e, either one the driver likes one rechargeable lithium and while it says it can take up to 6v I don't recommend it.

Price shipped in the states is $250 $225 $205 Withdrawn , international buyers please PM for shipping quote. PP only please.

Please post or PM any questions. See my build thread here.

Again a reminder there are no LEDs or electronics in the head yet because the color temp has yet to be chosen.

This is a sample picture of what the bezel looks like with an optic and emitters installed.

Last edited:

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: E1e/E2e triple head, XP-G either neutral or cool tint.

they look fun! How long can you run this puppy on high? would make a great backup!

fabienne

Enlightened

So this price USD 250 is for triple head already including electronic and LED cool white (my tint choice) and all I have to do is use this on E series body right ? like Scoutlight M600C, E2D, McGizmo body ?
What's the choice of battery input or range of voltage ? Is it one or two cells optimized ?

foxtrot824

Enlightened

they look fun! How long can you run this puppy on high? would make a great backup!

On high it is cooking at 2.8A so depending on the battery Ah capacity the run time varies. I am running mine using an E2e host with a 17670 rated at 1600mAh I believe. I would say run time on high would be about 30 minutes although you wouldn't want to run it that long unless you were holding it to dissipate the heat.

So this price USD 250 is for triple head already including electronic and LED cool white (my tint choice) and all I have to do is use this on E series body right ? like Scoutlight M600C, E2D, McGizmo body ?
What's the choice of battery input or range of voltage ? Is it one or two cells optimized ?

Electronics are included with the light. This is an e-series head so it will work with an E1e/E2e E1b etc, You could also use it with the Scoutlight or McGizmo body. I forgot to include the current outputs in the original post. Low is 140mA, medium is 1A and high is 2.8A. This driver has a stated input voltage range 2.8v-6v, in my experience it doesn't really work with primaries so I run 1 rechargeable lithium cell.

Last edited:

foxtrot824

Enlightened

Price drop to $205, am I going to have to give this triple away!