Surefire Has "EU" Website up (UK/Spain/Germany/Etc.)

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Plus, it has the Spec's for....

The UB3 Invictus!

Looks like the U2 and M3LT-S got married and had a baby...

Roger999

Enlightened
If only there was a Surefire.com.au :(. Prices would probably jacked up anyway even though our dollar is stronger than the US dollar ATM.

Erzengel

Enlightened
That would be impossible because of the different V.A.T. and other taxes and labor costs and ...

bel_riose

Newly Enlightened
there's a lot of lights missing, even leds. No Kroma or U2.
Are the ones missing in their way to be shifted off?

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
there's a lot of lights missing, even leds. No Kroma or U2.
Are the ones missing in their way to be shifted off?

I think it's just for starters, to advertise there newer/most popular lights...I'm sure it will be expanded once the rest of the newer lights start rolling out.

chillinn

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am resurrecting this thread because I discovered MN02 for sale in Japan

The eu/uk website is no longer active, but the Dutch dealer site appears to be, and they have lamp assemblies

I don't know who may have a 10X Dominator, but you can't get MN30, MN31 or MN32 from Surefire's site anymore.

Also BN31. I have never seen one of those, but I see members asking here about replacement lamps for their Hurricane Lamps every so often.

Their other available lamps seem to come up on eBay reasonably often, like MN20. But Surefire USA still sells P60 and MN03 off the website.

And the point of raising the dead here is... maybe there are desirable lamps still available in other countries. What other countries have Surefire or dealer sites, and what are their urls?