• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: SF LU60 boring services for Malkoff drop-in

Knuckles

Newly Enlightened
Hello, this is the THIRD time I try posting this thread and for some reason I can't get through!!!

I need an LU60 bored out to accept any P60-style drop-in including the Malkoff ones so I can use a standard Z44 non-shock-absorbing bezel with my M951 weapon light. I will pay any price for labor and shipping to have this done, I do not know how to bore out the adapter/collar myself.

Thanks in advance for any help.

BIGLOU

Enlightened
I cant PM you too new to get PMs

Knuckles since this is your third time and no one has been able to help you I'll step in. I just bored out my LU60 to make a 3P with a A21. I have a friend who has a machine shop. Mine was the first one we did which has no shoulders to prevent the battery from falling though the led side and is not 18mm. My Malkoff works as long as I use one coil spring around base/spring side edge of drop-in for electrical contact. I'll see if I can have him do yours with the shoulders and see if it will solve not having to use the spring for contact. If not will the spring coil and no shoulders work for you. I am going to visit him in about 3 weeks. I guess if you cover 1st. class shipping back and forth and a couple bucks donation for a beer for my friend will be fine and just have to wait until I go see him. I'll take it to him and go to post office to ship it back to you free. All I ask is that you just send me a clean/mint LU60 I dont want problems with one with character/scratches and get blamed that I damaged/scratched it trying to do a favor I'm not trying to be a d**k. If I do damage it I'll just buy you a new one and send it back to you, but I came assure you my friend is a Pro and he also knows I like my Surefire stuff handled with care. Are you from Cali? Let me know. Email me at [email protected]

Here are some photos:

Bored LU60 without shoulders (straight bore)
DSC03142.jpg

A21 OG 6P tailcap R30 OG 6P bezel and bored LU60
DSC03140.jpg

DIY Surefire 3P
DSC03137.jpg

Last edited: