• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired TRADED!!!!

bradleyj37

Enlightened
hey all, THIS HAS BEEN TRADED!!!!!!!!
looking to trade my newly aquired macs custom tri edc in titanium w/mcgizmo etched ti clip and new L333 neutral light engine in pristine condition for your macs custom tri edc in aluminum with clip. cool or neutral tint is fine, but would prefer it to be in %100 condition. let me know if your interested in trading and i can send you pics. thanks.

Last edited:

hawkmoon69

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTT macs titanium tri edc w/clip for your your aluminum tri edc w/clip+$130

I want this light. Sell it to me please. I also have some cool ones to trade, but no tri-edc. Do have a stonewashed delghi iris that is sweet

bradleyj37

Enlightened

sorry, not for sale at this time. i love this light but feel as though i would love the aluminum a little more for edc.

hawkmoon69

Newly Enlightened

Sigh..

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Brad....How did the new one compare to the one you got from Toby? I bet the titanium runs hot because my ti SST 50 sure heats up quickly and I remember the aluminum ones I have owned in the past ran cooler. Just curious my friend.....anxious to see the prototype. New batteries (Ultrafire 18350's) arrived from Battery Junction so I am ready to fire that bad boy up! Thanks Karl

cw_mi

Enlightened

Hawk,
If your ready to off the Iris PM me !!

bradleyj37

Enlightened

karl, i liked the prototype for the extra runtime, but for edc purposes i though the single cell would be a better choice. i havent run my ti tri edc very hard yet, if i dont get any trade offers for an aluminum model i will keep the titanium and start using it daily.

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Brad...received Mac's prototype today and can't believe you let that one go! I tried it in day light and it seemed pretty cool but when darkness came....it was totally AWESOME!!!! Nice warm tint and loads of flood with more than ample spot capability. Color is kinda military like but that is what dark earth cerakote is all about. I thought that this one would get hot but is remains remarkably cool for a triple. I am very HAPPY and sorry about all the other fellow CPF members that missed the boat on this one. I eyeballed your original sales thread for days before pulling the trigger. I was relieved when you bought it from Toby_Pra and thought I was spared until you put it back up for adoption. THANKS!!!!! Bump for an A#1 member here! Best of luck in your quest!

bradleyj37

Enlightened

karl, glad you like it, i did enjoy the prototype but wanted the clip and mac said he couldnt put one on it so here i am. i hope you put it to some good use.
UPDATED TRADE REQUEST if anyone has a nib SPYDERCO paramilitary carbon fiber s90v sprint run knife let me know and maybe we can work out a trade for the ti tri edc.

Brad...received Mac's prototype today and can't believe you let that one go! I tried it in day light and it seemed pretty cool but when darkness came....it was totally AWESOME!!!! Nice warm tint and loads of flood with more than ample spot capability. Color is kinda military like but that is what dark earth cerakote is all about. I thought that this one would get hot but is remains remarkably cool for a triple. I am very HAPPY and sorry about all the other fellow CPF members that missed the boat on this one. I eyeballed your original sales thread for days before pulling the trigger. I was relieved when you bought it from Toby_Pra and thought I was spared until you put it back up for adoption. THANKS!!!!! Bump for an A#1 member here! Best of luck in your quest!

bradleyj37

Enlightened

last bump before it goes in my pocket full time, if you have other trade ideas throw em at me, knives, lights and the like. thanks, brad.