Looking for a specific Flashlight.

Mereelajum

Newly Enlightened
Hey CPF users, so I am a big forum goer and I know how annoying a new user can be who does not plan on sticking around, and I feel like a terrible person doing this.

But, i have spent the last week or so searching the interwebs for a specific flashlight(s) for a project I am doing. Am I big into costuming, and a costume I want to do featured two small "greeblies" (as we call them in the costuming realm) on a costume I want to do. The movie is Hunter Prey, and I contacted the maker of the movie and got permission to make this and I asked him about the unknown part and he said:

"I asked Sandy about the costume and here's what he said about those "greeblies"
It's a the cover for a flashlight. Home Depot sold them in two pack, a small
one and a bigger one. The small one was used on the helmet and water tank and
the big was used on the bottom part of the chest armor."

Well, I have been searching and searching for a set of flashlights that were used in these parts. I decided to turn to the people who could help me, the flashlight pros. :D

here are some of the cropped stills I got. ANY info would help a lot, i understand they may have been modified from the original flashlight, but if anyone knows what they COULD it would still be great.

here is a picture of the costume upper half for those who care at all.
http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo41/MereelSkirata/HunterP5.png

Again thanks for any help you can give me, and forgive me for joining your wonderful forum just for this.

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Measurements of some of the areas would help. Most likely, you could just go to radio-shack, and wire some 5mm LED's (Green/Red/Blue/Whatever) in there, and hook a small coin cell battery pack up to the inside, or too the out-side, and "camo" it to blend in with costume. Should get plenty of runtime for any movie shoot, and they make 5mm' bright enough that would show up on a camera now.

Mereelajum

Newly Enlightened
I guess I should have made that a little clearer, forgive me.

I am just looking for the style of the case, they do not actually light up. They are just parts used as detail on the costume itself. Also I do not have actual measurements, but the 'big' one is i'm guessing about 3-4 inches and the small one maybe 1-1 1/2.