• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WITHDRAWN: Mint Brass Mr. Bulk Lion Cub

WITHDRAWN: an opportunity to own a rare Brass Lion Cub from Mr. Bulk - this one is unlike any you'll ever find on the market today:

1. exactly as received from Mr. Bulk
2. unmodded (original thick bezel)
3. unpolished (could use a good polishing)
4. never used (only tested)
5. Needs a new black rubber switch boot (I'll put a brand new one on)

One of only 80 Brass Lion Cubs produced and among the most coveted lights around. Virtually impossible to find one like this, completely unused, unpolished, unmodded, just as you would have received it from Mr. Bulk.

No trades, PayPal only (regular cash or CC PayPal, no e-checks or gift payments, please). My PayPal address is in my profile. Payment received today will mean I ship today. USPS priority shipping in the US included in the price. Optional postal insurance available at cost to the buyer.

WITHDRAWN

IMG_5695.jpg

IMG_5693-1.jpg

IMG_5694-1.jpg

Last edited:

bf1

Enlightened
Re: FS: Mint Brass Mr. Bulk Lion Cub

Amazing light and price!

calflash

Enlightened

I don't know anything about these lights. What battery and led dies it have?

shuter

Enlightened

Very nice. It is indeed tough to find one of these jewels in that condition. The Brass LionCub is one of my favorite Mr. Bulk creations. The light engine and thumb button interface combine to make these lights a pleasure to use and the BRASS Cub displays wonderfully. Of all the lights I have displayed, when people first see them, the Brass LionCub & Brass DragonHeart are most likely to be the ones that they want to hold and look at more closely.