Where to go from here

papa_mcb

Newly Enlightened
I am pretty new to flashlights,started about a year ago and have done alot of trading. I am now looking for what type of light to move onto next. So fas I have tried novatac's 4 sevens, fenix, eagle tac, jet beam, peak, nitecore, cheap dx lights, moved from cool white to only warm, tried surefire p6's and moved to solarforce with custom dropins and have now settled on zebralight. Just ordered a xeno eo3 with some 14505's however I was wondering what to move onto next? From here do you move to custom's (god knows I cant afford that) or do you move to modding your own? I really enjoy lights but I am starting to miss the original wow factor. Just looking for your guys suggestions as I always apriciate your insight.

-Nick

red_hackle

Enlightened
From here do you move to custom's (god knows I cant afford that) or do you move to modding your own? I really enjoy lights but I am starting to miss the original wow factor.

I think I know exactly how you are feeling ...and tried both! While I absolutely love the McGizmo Ti Mule I subsequently bought, finalising my own mod did the trick for me and re-kindled that fascination with flashlights! :thumbsup: