Rigel Systems mini LED flashlights

ajl

Newly Enlightened
I have a number of flashlights (i.e. Surefire, love my "C2"s), incandescent and LED's. But the one flashlight I use most often in the house and carry in the yard is Rigel Systems Moonlite. Wish it had a (tough) glass lens, but that can be overlooked.

I took the yellow cord off an earlier model I have had for years and put it on the Moonlite that I leave near the bed. The 9 volt battery lasts for a good long time. Now that it's the storm season in Florida, I guess I should really do a general battery replacement on the Moonlite; maybe if/when the next big one heads this way.

I don't hear too much about this class of lights, but I'm happy to have it around.

mwb01

Newly Enlightened
My father has a Rigel Skylite for astronomy; he's had it for many years and it's a nifty light. It's really pretty dim since it's just some old 5mm LEDs and it's not waterproof at all, but it's still very convenient.

Sub_Umbra

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like the Rigel Minis. I have the MIL Starlite Mini (cyan). It is a very handy light with a great output range. They are sort of no-nonsense, indoor lights that do what they need to do very well.