GITD L2 bezel ring... not so cool?

TorchME

Newly Enlightened
Anyone else who sports these o-rings feel like the slight glowing effect is greatly outweighed by the not-so-snug feel of the lens compared to the stock fitted-ring?

bmmeadors

Newly Enlightened
Where did you purchase yours from? I got one from Lighthound (1" GITD O-ring), and it seems to work alright. Although I will say that I get the feeling that it isn't going to be stellar at making the light more water-resistant than the stock o-ring.

TorchME

Newly Enlightened
Where did you purchase yours from? I got one from Lighthound (1" GITD O-ring), and it seems to work alright. Although I will say that I get the feeling that it isn't going to be stellar at making the light more water-resistant than the stock o-ring.

My thoughts exactly. The lens has alot of freeplay if I try to wiggle it between my fingers and my bezel is tightened all the way. Glow doesn't hold very long either. I got the 1" from lighthound as well.

I believe the better size is 7/8" and it must be thicker than the lighthound ring. Theres a user "sigman" that sells better ones from what I've read.