• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD : Mr. Bulk Lion Cub MINT , SOLD Draco

smarkum

Enlightened
Home of the Jayhawks - Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!
:wave:

1- SOLD: Mr.Bulk Lion Cub: Natural Ha Serial CPF LE 032/100. $200/$175/$170/ $165 SOLD . PP gift option please ([email protected]). Stock (i.e. Luxeon III) This light is mint. Mr. Bulk made amazing lights and this is one example. Very easy UI with variable brightness . With the push of the side button you can scroll up or down from 64 brightness levels. This light measures just over 3" long.
IMAG0254.jpg

IMAG0256.jpg

IMAG0257.jpg

IMAG0252.jpg

IMAG0288.jpg

IMAG0292.jpg

IMAG0290.jpg

Please excuse the dust on this one. It is in beautiful condition. Beautiful beam and tint.
1. SOLD ALTin Draco with charger and battery. $300 SOLD PP Gift option please. Will include delivery confirmation. There will be more shipping charges if it sells out of USA. I will PM about those shipping costs. . . PP addy : [email protected]

So, here is a beautiful SOLD- ALTin Draco with an R-bin upgrade (I'm not sure of the #) . It has the FluPIC. It has Optical Grade Sapphire Lens. Power source is 10280 Li-ION which 2 will be included as well as a Nano charger and the brass spacer.
Constant Current Regluation. PWM LDO control Burst/USR/Low. The burst on this baby will blind! there is a little pause of darkness which will cause you to turn the light over and look into the lens. Then BLAST- temporary black spots will be seen by your eyes for a few minutes!! Don't look in the lens! :eek:

This lite is 47MM long by 13mm around. This is a lanyard version. Has a GITD hold in the tail end that has not been filled with GITD material. It will tail stand and includes the little swivel clip on thingie. This has been carried in pockets before but is in beautiful condition. I cannot see any wear on the knurling. Beautiful light. 15 minutes runtime on burst setting and 4 hours on low setting (40mA)
I don't know what else to say about this hard to find beauty. I will include a basic user guide that I printed from the internet. :thumbsup:
On to the PICS!!! Please note, there are a few speck of dust on the last pic . . . don't worry, it is just dust. . . I didn't see it until I was posting the pics.
IMAG0258.jpg

IMAG0168-3.jpg

IMAG0261.jpg

IMAG0262.jpg

IMAG0263.jpg

IMAG0177-1.jpg

Last edited:

Fatso

Newly Enlightened
Re: F/S Draco AlTin FulPIC R bin

Oh My God!
That's all!:)

Fatso

Newly Enlightened

OK OK Here you go..
I'll take it..

Now I need to start packing my things because I have to move into the Dog house!!:)

smarkum

Enlightened
Home of the Jayhawks - Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!

We need a "going to the doghouse" little smilie icon . . .
You've helped me to be able to move back in the house!!
you're going to LOVE the lights you've purchased. They will light the path to the doghouse quite nicely!
Thanks so much. ~shelby

Gregozedobe

Enlightened

Edit: Good luck with your sale. Drakes and Dracos are popular lights and usually sell pretty quickly.

Last edited:

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S Draco AlTin FulPIC R bin AND Mr. Bulk Lion Cub

Send her my way for a little love and lumination :D
PM sent, I'll take it!

Last edited: