• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (All SOLD): Milkyspit HiCRI E1e (W/D) Sold: Haiku, PD-S, Draco, Spy)

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
*** PRICE DROPS ***

To fund other non-flashlight related purchases in my life, I am in need of selling a few beauties from my collection. These have all been well treated and will be greatly missed.

As always first posted "I'll take it." gets the item. Please state which item(s) you are taking. Please don't tell me you'll take it in a PM as that is not a posting here. If another member posts a "take it" here while I am PM'ing with you, they get the item.

All prices as listed. I will accept PayPal purchase option only. I absorb all PayPal fees. Priority US shipping w/DC included. Other shipping options and int'l available at your expense. Please PM me to calculate alternate shipping fees before paying.

I am not interested in trades for any of the listed lights. I am also not splitting any listings which contain multiple items. Please do not ask.
Note: I will consider a trade + $$$ for a William Henry knife for the Spy007.

***********WITHDRAWN***********

4) SF E1e-HA Round Body Vintage Light with MilkySpit Seoul P4 Hi-CRI Mod. I purchased this light a while ago and sent it off to Milky Labs for renovations. Scott bored out the reflector and added a brass pill containing a Seoul P4 Hi-CRI LED with a MadMax driver. I believe it's about 600-700 mA to the LED. There is diffusion film on the lens. The light produced is very reminiscent of the E series incan beam with a tight spot with lots of spill. The Hi-CRI color rendition is excellent and there is none of the blueish center/brownish spill generally associated with the Hi-CRI P4. The tailcap is a z52 with a McClicky installed. I will include the original switch internals as well so it can be converted back to a twist-lock if desired. Also included is a spare un-modded E1 Executive vintage round body teardrop head which can run a MN01 bulb if desired (no bulb included). Price $275 NOW $250

SF_E1Exec_HiCRI_01.jpg

SF_E1Exec_HiCRI_02.jpg

SF_E1Exec_HiCRI_03.jpg

SF_E1Exec_HiCRI_04.jpg

**********SOLD LIGHTS***********

1) CoolFall Spy007 XM-L Neutral T6 E3 (3C tint) Stone-Wash Gunner Grip with nice blue B@rt trit installation (using Norland 61) and a Ti bead. This light is as nice as they come and feels butter smooth in the hand. The light was purchased as a XP-G light and I modded to a XM-L which provides a slightly wider spot and a very nice beam. The T6 XM-L is wicked powerful with a 1400mAh drive circuit. Price: $1300 Now $1250 SOLD
NOTE: If the buyer wants, I can convert this light back to XP-G for them with choice of a S2/2B, R4/5B1 or 90 Hi-CRI Q2 / E7 3000K.
Spy007_SQGG_XML_Neutral_01.jpg

Spy007_SQGG_XML_Neutral_02.jpg

Spy007_SQGG_XML_Neutral_03.jpg

Spy007_SQGG_XML_Neutral_04.jpg

SPY007_SWGG_XML_1.JPG
Spy007_SQGG_XML_Neutral_05.JPG

2) A relatively rare McGizmo AlTiN PD-S. This light has been modded to a XP-G Neutral R4 5C1 tint led and has a beautiful and relatively throwy beam for it's size. I had taken some pictures to compare the stock P4 led in a PD-S to a Netural XP-G, so those are included as well. The PD-S is always a favorite light of mine and the AlTiN finish is pretty rare and has a unique quality to it; it shows a purplish hue in some lighting. Price $600 SOLD
AlTiN_PD-S_01.JPG

AlTiN_PD-S_02.JPG

AlTiN_PD-S_04.JPG

AlTiN_PD-S_03.JPG

Seoul P4 Beamshot:
PD-S_SP4.JPG

XP-G Neutral R4 5C1:
PD-S_XPG.JPG

3) McGizmo Haiku XM-L. This is a bit of a catch and release, with a quick mod. I purchased this light here last week and the beam profile is not quite what I am looking for. The stock LED was very purple to me as well. That's been resolved with a quick swap to a T6-E3 (3C tint) XM-L. Just as bright (if not brighter) as stock with nice light neutral beam. Price $400 Now $375 SOLD
(Note: I can swap back original cool XM-L led if the buyer prefers a cooler tint)
Haiku_XML_Neutral_01.JPG

Haiku_XML_Neutral_02.JPG

Haiku_XML_Neutral_03.JPG

Haiku_XML_Neutral_04.JPG

5) Modamag Chrome Draco with a v2 flupic and a nice warm XR-E. Included is the light, one 10280 cell and a Cottonpickers USB charger. Price $160 Now $150 SOLD
Draco_Chrome_01.JPG

Draco_Chrome_03.JPG

Draco_Chrome_02.JPG

Last edited:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Spy007 XML SWGG, AlTiN PD-S, Haiku XML, Modamag Draco, Milky HiCRI E1e Vintg

Wow - gorgeous lights from one of CPF's best. Wish I had not just emptied my paypal!!

These won't last long at all....

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Spy007 XML SWGG, AlTiN PD-S, Haiku XML, Modamag Draco, Milky HiCRI E1e Vintg

AlTin PD-S is a beauty, one of my grails. Had I a spare $600 this would be already gone. Is it an original offering from Don or from one of modamag's runs?

indadark

Newly Enlightened

AlTin PD-S is Titanium or Aluminum?

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bruce, I think Don's original run was on a six fluted head so I believe this is a latter Modomag that Jonathon offered....any way.....I'll take it for $600 delivered to Ohio including PP fees! (the Altin XPG McGizmo PD)

Last edited:

coloradogps

Flashlight Enthusiast

Great buy, Karl!

That is a very rare McGizmo.

:thumbsup:

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

Karl - I am not sure the full history on this light as I am not the original owner. But, I've got a McLux III Ti-PD which also has an eight fluted head. The Slate and HA Natural PD-S' I have both have 6-fluted heads.

Either way - it's interesting to learn a little more history on the different coatings this light comes with.

PM incoming with my PP information.

-Sean

supersuby

Enlightened

Beautiful lights man :thumsup: If i had not just purchased a Jhanko and a Mirage Man i would be all over that spy007 it is beautiful :) GLWS

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast

Some of the Best EDC's made! Bargain prices, from a Great Seller!

stoli67

Enlightened

Does the Spy have a differnt driver to the new XML one that is coming out? If so I wonder if that can be swapped? hard to find a gunner grip .... nice

Obijuan Kenobe

Flashlight Enthusiast

Oh, didn't someone just sell a Ti Ra to get a PD? Or maybe that's changed. Awesome price on that piece. Dang.

Lisantica is always looking for FluPICs (as am I actually), so you might buzz her on this one.

obi

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

Does the Spy have a differnt driver to the new XML one that is coming out? If so I wonder if that can be swapped? hard to find a gunner grip .... nice

I do not know the answer to this question. The driver in this Spy is the updated XP-G version with the programming similar to the Tri-V.

What I can say about the light is this:

• The beam is floodier than the XP-G version, but definitely not as floody as the Haiku XML.
  • At the higher 1000-1400mA range the XML led has much better efficacy and lower heat losses than the XP-G and is notably brighter.
  • Running at full blast (1400mA) the XML builds up less heat than the XP-G version did.
  • I posted more details about this mod in the Spy007 SWGG thread (http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...-Grip-option&p=3712775&viewfull=1#post3712775) and received a very nice compliment from Dave about how nice the mod looked.
  • The feel of the StoneWash is awesome. It makes the Ti feels almost velvety in the hand.

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast

Spy 007 is so attempting.

:takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit: the McGizmo Haiku :takeit::takeit::takeit::takeit:

PM me your paypal details for the payement, please.

And I' ll have the Neutral one as modded by you..

Last edited:

Uriah

Enlightened

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond
:takeit:
#5) Modamag Chrome Draco with a v2 flupic and a nice warm XR-E. Included is the light, one 10280 cell and a Cottonpickers USB charger. Price $160 Now $150
PM me your PP info.
:thanks: