Sunwayman v10r anniversary in hand!

Mtbmurf

Newly Enlightened
Thanks to BJ and their quick ship

First looksie at 3 of the v10r together
And some crummy beamshots on a sorta white door- looking around for a white wall- crap unbeleivable but i dont have one!

874c3451.jpg

Crappy Beamshots

Left is a xml neutral T4-e5 by a cpfmp member
Right ist v10r ti
Middle top in the new anniversary edition
About 3 foot ish from the door
New anniversary is a nice milky neutral, the t4 much muddier and warm

e77bc3a8.jpg

V10r t-4
76c3b20b.jpg

V10r ti
8a852853.jpg

Anniversary v10r
6f1108be.jpg

Someone will do a much better job then me but we've all been anxiously awaiting....

Tonite at dark using this rainy daylight pic ill post outdoor shots to check out some color rendition
3ec63161.jpg

Its dark
V10r T-4 modded
f0b28853.jpg

V10r ti
399ceb37.jpg

V10r anniversary
917344b4.jpg

Oh and i got number 50
All were done with fresh rcr's at 4.08 and 4.07 volts
All on high

The low on the anniversary is much lower than my ti

Last edited:

molon__labe

Banned
Where can I buy one? BJ is sold out and discontinued per email with them. Are they making more with an xml? Its 50 cheaper then the rrt-0

tony22

Newly Enlightened
#36 is in hand and has tested out nicely! My beam tint looks dead on to yours, murf. It's a bit more floody than my Jetbeam TC-R2, but I have to admit I like the more neutral tint a whole lot better! Nice, compact, great action on the magnetic ring. Glad I was able to snag one.

AZPops

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrat's, but it look's like you've got one too many, want to send one to me? ... LOL

Got a V10R arriving anyday now!

MatNeh

Newly Enlightened
Where can I buy one? BJ is sold out and discontinued per email with them. Are they making more with an xml? Its 50 cheaper then the rrt-0

Supposedly they only produced 80 of them. I would hope they start a real production run after this.

AutoTech

Enlightened
Supposedly they only produced 80 of them. I would hope they start a real production run after this.

It'd have been nice for them to produce an xm-l titanium version. I'll be annoyed if they do as they replied to that very question in market place. I just bought the r5 titanium one because they're not doing an xm-l so no sense me hoping/waiting.

Obsessed

Newly Enlightened
The Anniversary Edition lights are my favorite tint of any light I have (perhaps more so than even my Nichia 92 CRI).

Mine is the V20A (#25/80), but I just don't use it as much as my CR123A lights. I had two of them, but unfortunately since I don't use them I'm in the process of unloading the last one.

The V10Rs are very nice indeed...If I had one of those I'd keep it. :devil: