Whats it gots in its pocketses today?

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pros and cons to everything
IMG_6323.jpg

The Wurkkos TS10 has Anduril UI, a nice tailswitch and Aux lights make it easy to find in the dark. But YesPWM, NotRegulated Output, NotEfficient Runtime, NotDual Fuel, and NoBuilt In Charging.

The Skilhunt H150 has a nice 519a LED, NoPWM, YesRegulated Output, YesEfficient Runtime, YesDual fuel and YesBuilt In Charging. But NoAnduril and no steady locator Aux.

The Sofirn SC21 Pro has Anduril UI, illuminated switch, is easy to mod, and has built in charging. But YesPWM, NotRegulated Output, NotEfficient Runtime, and NotDual Fuel.

Decisions Decisions.. its good to have options. ;-)

Show me yours?

Last edited:

vicv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are you just having too much fun with your shift bar Jon?

I'm carrying my a2 aviator right now. And a brother 1502 in 440c

The A2 has a nice 100 cri 3300k xenon/halogen beam, no pwm, and fully regulated output. With a red led non-regulated low mode. And the two stage
"gas pedal" tail switch which is the greatest and simplest ui of all time. Definitely not efficient runtime though. Knife is a nice little lockback in a vintage style
IMG_1834.jpeg

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast
Handsome little folder, classic Incan, thanks for the pic and deets

yes, Im home alone w too many toys.. lol

top to bottom, blades are
Case Peanut Raindrop Damascus Slipjoint, GEC Barlow 1095 Slipjoint, Benchmade Mini Osborne S30V Axis lock,
lights are
Mecarmy CW 2 mode twisty, Maratac Red 3 mode twisty, HDS sw45k 24 mode rotary
IMG_6324.jpg

Last edited:

ilikeguns40

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's li-ion only, sadly. They do offer it as a twisty variant.
It's got some real horsepower, though. Quite bright for such a small form factor.
They are really nice lights. I'd like to aquire one someday, just a bit out of my price range.

Edit: just checked website again and prices are actually great compared to other USA manufacturers. I was on a titanium kick for awhile so that's what I based my prices on. Their aluminum models are nicely priced

Last edited:

iacchus

Enlightened
They are really nice lights. I'd like to aquire one someday, just a bit out of my price range.

Edit: just checked website again and prices are actually great compared to other USA manufacturers. I was on a titanium kick for awhile so that's what I based my prices on. Their aluminum models are nicely priced
I was actually looking for an aluminum model when I came across this one and liked the style of it so much I just went ahead and pulled the trigger. I agree that compared to the US competition, it's one of the more attractive options. I'm very happy with the fit & finish and build quality too. I expect in aluminum, it'd be light as a feather too.

ilikeguns40

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was actually looking for an aluminum model when I came across this one and liked the style of it so much I just went ahead and pulled the trigger. I agree that compared to the US competition, it's one of the more attractive options. I'm very happy with the fit & finish and build quality too. I expect in aluminum, it'd be light as a feather too.
Is yours the aluminum or titanium in that pic?