Just put an EX11 clip on my V10R.

srvctec

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wasn't crazy about the stock V10R clip- I'd rather have clips screwed on to my lights. I tried to order an EX10 clip from several places and every single one of them had none in stock and would not be receiving any more.

So I decided to get the EX11 clip and drill and tap my light for it. I actually found a couple of stainless 4-40 screws in my stash of screws. Drilled a couple of 3/32" holes, tapped them for 4-40 and installed the clip. The heads on these screws stick up a bit much, so I'll see if Menard's has some 4-40 socket head cap screws and swap them out.

I just centered the holes between the existing holes.

photobucket-2656-1320977073197.jpg

photobucket-2702-1320977074460.jpg

photobucket-2754-1320977075725.jpg

Last edited:

purelite

Enlightened
Looks good. I would definitley look for flatheads though I agree

Must be stressful to drill into your light like that huh? You only get the one chance to do it right!!!

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks snazzy!

I'll probably be carrying my incoming V10R Ti in a snug-fit holster, so no room for clip for me - but if I did want a clip, I might have been inclined to try to convince you to do one for me =D Good job.

srvctec

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks mcmc! Not sure I'd want to attempt drilling and tapping titanium- never worked with it before, although a couple of my lights are ti.

@AutoTech Ha ha! "eyes" That's kind of what it looked like. I will say those "eyes" did provide a lot more grip when pulling it out of my pocket, but that's definitely not enough incentive to leave them on it. :)

Sent from my stock DROID X2 using Tapatalk.

think2x

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks mcmc! Not sure I'd want to attempt drilling and tapping titanium- never worked with it before, although a couple of my lights are ti.
I drilled and tapped my Olight Ti Infinitum for the EX11 clip. It was a PITA but worth the trouble.