• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Spy 007 w/ AOTH and Tri-V

markdjr

Newly Enlightened
Circumstances force sale. I purchased everything off the forum. Spy 007 w/ cool seoul and black stingray AOTH, belt loop style holster. This holster was designed so you could operate the light without removing it from the belt holster, the retaining strap leaves the knob accessible and there is a cutout in the front for the light. $1000 for the set, not separating for now.

Tri-V is #446 and comes with magnetic stand $1950

Full disclosure, I think these lights are in great/perfect shape but I know some of you are very particular. They have both been in my pocket for short periods of time, etc..
IMG_1645.jpg
[/IMG]

markdjr

Newly Enlightened
Portland, OR. I'll ship anywhere, buyer pics carrier and insurance, buyer pays shipping.

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
Surprised there are not more nibbles on these.
I've had both & really liked both.
Hopefully someone will pick them up soon.

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am also very surprised these items are still here.
The Tri-V is the pinnacle of flashoholism and at this price, including the magnetic mount, anyone who has ever been looking to get into this light cannot do any better.

markdjr

Newly Enlightened
A very nice and helpful member mentioned that my post count may be detracting interest. While I may not be one of the "popular kids" on the forum, I love lights as much as the next guy :) I am working on digging up the old posts from when I purchased these lights. I believe I purchased the Tri-V from Sioncool, perhaps he would chime in to verify my purchase and prompt communication/payment. I will follow up with a history on the Spy as soon as I can come up with it. Thanks.

S1LVA

Enlightened
For me, it's not your post count. Its my wallet!
I want that 007 and holster so bad!
Trade for a kidney? Other lights?

S1LVA

markdjr

Newly Enlightened
$1900 for the Tri-V with no stand, taking offer on the SPY 007 WITHOUT AOTH holster. Thanks.

markdjr

Newly Enlightened
Is this going to set a record for longest running sale of a Tri-V? Someone out there must want to buy themselves an early Christmas present.

markdjr

Newly Enlightened
Light only, sorry for lack of clarity. I want to sell this stuff but I don't want to give it away.... That being said, if anyone is selling a Spy 007 and AOTH for $675 I'll take it too!!