What did you get for black friday (flashlight related)?

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
What lights, batteries, bulbs, l.e.ds., chargers, etc. did you get for black friday?

I didn't have much money but I did get a 2AA l.e.d. maglite from Lowes for $11 and a 60 pack of 30 AA and 30 AAA Rayovac alkaline batteries for $10. I was tempted by the 2 pack of 88 lumen Cree XP-E lights at Home Depot for $10 but went with the mag instead (quality over quantity).

Johnbeck180

Enlightened
I didn't get anything for myself but I did get my grandfather the eagletac P20A2. I was showing my lights to him about a week ago, he was like a kid in a candy store!!!! Thought about getting him a light that runs on 123's but figured I better get him one that runs on AA's. And it will also give me a chance to see how well a light does on common batteries.

cbthedookie

Newly Enlightened
Far too much...

A Pila IBC charger, and Maha c9000. Some RCR123s and some protected 18650 batteries. Zebralight SC600w and SC51; ThruNite Neutron 2A, JetBeam PA40, EagleTac D25L...

My prediction: Black Friday may morph into black and blue Saturday when my wife learns of the extent of my bargain shopping...:sssh:

slumber

Flashlight Enthusiast
I swore I wouldn't participate in Black Friday like the rest of the herd. Consumers....HA! Not me. However, an Olight M20s for $49, I couldn't resist. I feel so dirty.

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
Quark Turbo X (20% off) and Quark AA2 X Tactical (30% off) from 4sevens, I might a couple more from them in the Blitz deal if the light's are right.

think2x

Flashlight Enthusiast
My prediction: Black Friday may morph into black and blue Saturday when my wife learns of the extent of my bargain shopping...:sssh:
I've went the last 2 months without a REAL light purchase, I had warned my wife it was coming on Black Friday. :naughty:

pjforbama

Newly Enlightened
Eagletac t20c2mk2. Also got the r,g,b filter kit and free shipping with 20% off. Cha-ching!!