SureFire Bezel Advice

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Since getting my E2C adapter from McGizmo, I've been trying different heads on my E2E. I love the look of the HA M2 bezel, however it a rather large head. The G2Z head is much smaller and light, however it's not HA.

My question is what other bezel can I use, so I can run the P60/P61 lamp assemblies? I want the lens to be Pyrex and HA, but shock-insulation is not a requirement.

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
why bother, just carry a light intended for the P60? defeats the purpose of the "e" series.

ofcourse there is always, "cause you can".

Sean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well if you want shock isolated the M2 bezel is the only option, but it's big!

The C2 HA bezel is what I would use. It's pyrex (now, didn't used to be). It's smaller than the M2 bezel.

SAK

Newly Enlightened
If you want HA and Pyrex and smaller than an M series then I believe the C2 is going to be your only choice. (Other than rechargeables, the Surefire website says Pyrex lenses come on the C-series, M-series and the G2Z.)

How does your G2Z bezel look on your E2e?

D

**DONOTDELETE**

You can use:

6P/9P bezel black only/Lexan
C2 bezel Black or HA/Pyrex
Z32 Shock Isonlated bezel black only/Lexan
M2 bezel SIS/black or HA/Pyrex
G2 bexel black,OD,Yellow/Lexan or Pyrex in black

If you want it to be HA, your limited to the C2 and M2 bezels. The C2 is just the 6P/9P but comes in black or HA and it has Pyrex.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey nascar,

is McGizmo selling those? I sure would like to try one. What color is it? Thanks

McGizmo

Flashaholic
SF M6,

Wayne has them in his Sandwich Shop
for $29.00.

In the photo is a preproduction first article and it is HA3 glossy black. The parts for sale are a flat HA3 black. They match the pocket clip and were the most "neutral" color I could come up with.

- Don

BTW, I don't know how many Wayne has left and I'm a bit doubtful more will be made any time soon, if at all..........

B@rt

Flashaholic
Hi Yoshi,
The adapters are black, and Wayne is selling them in his sandwich shop
E2-Cl-adapters.jpg

Hope this helps,

zackhugh

Enlightened
I've said it in another thread, but must agree again here with this_is_nascar; it really is a great adapter. I was thinking of using it with a C2 HA bezel with a P90/P91 lamp when the UBH comes out. Until then, there's always my black 6P bezel with P60 lamp on my E2e, though it looks a little strange.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks guys,

Here is a quote directly from the Sandwich Shop Website:

"Acrylic Balls: These are fun items to play with."

They are only $1.25! LOL