• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Gatlight V3 Titanium

_Driver_

Newly Enlightened
GOT ONE, THANKS!

Hello,

I'm looking for a Gatlight V3 Ti New in Box.

Thank you,
Jochen

Last edited:

exquzmwa

Enlightened
I have one, need to make up some money and would rather not sell one of my Colts. It (gatlight v3 ti) is excellent condition with box. I might let it go depending on what you are thinking. PM if you're interested. If you're serious I might have what you are looking for. Like all the lights except my one and only EDC (a V10R Ti) it is in as perfect shape as it was when I received it. Make me an offer I can't refuse. :)

Last edited:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Curtis, I think Jochen is the same person who purchased the Spy 007 I got from you that belonged to AWTYD originally. If it is....he is good to go and highly recommended by me from my successful transaction with him. If you need assistance translating German....I can help! I have a very rare first run Gatlight V1 Pila #0025 in SS with box and original paperwork in "new" condition. Good luck with your quest and Equizmwa is A....#1...to deal with! :thumbsup:

ravot

Newly Enlightened
these are cool lights. not to threadjack the OP, how much did these go for or what is their current value now? can someone PM it?

_Driver_

Newly Enlightened
Thank you Karlheinz!
No need to worry guys I`m reliable... but I can understand you, especially after what happened with ChipZero.
I`m just new to the CPF...

Greetngs
Jochen

exquzmwa

Enlightened
Hi Karl! Thanks.

Hi Jochen - if you're interested still let me me know. Unless the rules were changed from when I joined I'm thinking you should have access to private messages now :)