• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Lummi Raw Ti with 3 blue trits, charger, 4 batteries, 2 LE's

mattp

Enlightened
Hi all,

Another light I'll probably regret selling is up for grabs. This one has been sitting in my Pelican case since I bought it, I haven't even changed the battery. It was previously a user though (previous owner), and has a few surface markings as to be expected on titanium. I expect most would polish out, but there are 1-2 tiny 'dings', which I've tried to capture in the photos below. Overall it's an excellent looking light, and difficult to reliably obtain from Rob these days, so hard to come by. Has 3 ice blue trits in the body.
There are 2 LEs included with this light, one is a 20/100 lumen, and I thinkthe other is the 20/200. It seems a bit brighter, but it could in fact be another 20/100. Either way, there are 2 fully functioning LEs included.
I'll also throw in 3 brand new spare batteries (4 batteries in total), and a charger. The original tube packaging for the light is also included.
I have 2 spacers for the charger, but you'll need 1-2 more, as I said I never used the charger but it's pretty easy to source another spacer or ball bearing for this purpose.

Price is $280 shipped worldwide, paypal gift preferred.

Cheers,
Matt

LummiRawTi2.jpg

LummiRawTi4.jpg

LummiRawTi1.jpg

LummiRawTi6.jpg

LummiRawTi5.jpg

LummiRawTi3.jpg