• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Raw Da (Withdrawn)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast
For Trade Raw Da,

I have a couple Raw Da Shelf Queens and I'm looking to trade one. The only trades I'm looking for are, a Minty SPY 005 SS/ Ti/ Da or 007 Stealth and I will add $$$ :devil: Please send me a PM if interested, I'll post some pics later :wave:

Later.....................................................................................................................:devil:

p1060791f.jpg

p1060792ja.jpg

p1060794n.jpg

Thanks
Todd

Last edited:

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Raw Da

I have had a couple of nice lights, and I have to say the Raw Da topped the list of beauty with function. Certainly don't see many of these hit B/S/T.

Lovely light.

Thanks for the kind words :wave: I would also be interested in trading for a Atwood LS27 :)

bf1

Enlightened

Peter produced two that I know of. I was the original owner of one that I sold to Karl years back. My wife didn't like the anodizing. Since then I stopped discussing flashlights with her.

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

I sold the one I got from BF1 (Barry) to Proline and it was just gorgeous! I think it was around $1200 and there was one other that Don Mcleish mentioned so there were definitely at least two originals.

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast

Got lucky and picked up a SPY 005 without trading :devil: So I'm withdrawing my trade offer. Thanks to all who replied :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.