• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB - PES2 Perfect Emitter Sink2 Tri/Quad PES - D

ghadlock

Newly Enlightened
All-

would anyone happen to have a one of ModAMag's PES2 Perfect Emitter Sink's (D size) available for sale? I've seen a couple of threads where people have tried to stir up interest on another batch run to restock the Sandwich Shoppe, and if noone has any for sale I'll commit to and prepay for at least 10 of these.

Also, would consider paying for the entire batch with recompense as they are sold off (I'll take 10+ from the run), OR sourcing to a local machine shop for manufacturing, acknowledging ModAMag's patent and ownership rights. In that scenario, two changes I'd like to see are: 1) No indentations on the mounting surface (my LEDs never line-up/fit) and 2) increase the spacing of the two center "tightening" holes such that they fit a golf-spike wrench...perhaps stock/sell a good golf wrench in the shoppe (or at least recommend one) for screwing the sink down into the M*g head.

Long note- sorry- question is anyone have PES2 Tri/Quad-D for sale? if so, please IM me!