• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Karl's Florida sale is over....Thanks CPF

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
My son bought me tickets to see Jimmy Buffett in Miami so I need some spending money to play with my Grandaughter! I am sure I will probably buy most of these back down the road but I will give others a chance to enjoy them for a while. All prices include shipping via USPS Priority mail and include PayPal fees. Insurance would be extra and it is strongly advised to use Express mail International which is trackable and an additional $25. Here we go....

1) Muyshondt Aeon in natural $115 (all sold out and has some light carry marks) now withdrawn
2):sold: Muyshondt Aeon titanium cool tint $270 ( like new with very little use) ***SOLD to Mohanjude***:thanks:

3) :sold: Muyshondt Aeon titanium warm neutral tint $295 (never carried and only a few months old) ***SOLD to MattP***
:thanks:
4):sold: McGizmo Ti PD-S Just got it from this thread... http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?327606-McGizmo-Ti-PD-S
I am asking what I paid $775 ***SOLD to milomilo*** :thanks:

5) :sold: Titanium RaClicky (one of two offered with a sterile bezel and no serial number... Nice!) $675 ... http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?246273-SOLD-Titanium-Ra-Clicky ***SOLD to Chellyc*** :thanks:

6) Mac's custom little 3P with a Malkoff M31 Drop-in (mint and awesome little torch...one of my very favorites!) $200 now withdrawn

7) :sold: Five Mega 3P with GID penta tail cap and warm floody Nail Bender Linger Special three level xpg R4 5B2 4000k drop-in $150 SOLD to SILVA

8) :sold: Valiant Concepts titanium VM-E Head with Malkoff M61 Drop-in (like new) $125 ***SOLD to ukmidnite***
9) Custom limited edition titanium CR2 Q Mini #185 in original packaging with extra batteries and lanyard (light use) $85 now withdrawn
10) :sold: Custom Moddoo SS clip for HDS RaClicky (out of stock at Oveready and in new condition) $25 ***SOLD to aflashinthenight***
11) :sold: Photonfanatic titanium coated Killer AAA (virtually indestructable finish!) $135 from here... http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...Coated-Killer-AAAs-with-90mA-Drivers-For-Sale-●-●-● ***SOLD to dy5***
Florida%24%24%24 003.JPG

quark mini 003.JPG

IMGP3419.jpg

Last edited:

theslippyslug

Enlightened
Re: Aeons, Ti PD-S, Ti RaClicky, Mac's 3P/ M31, FM 3P/ Linger Special, Mini CR2, Ti V

Valiant Concepts titanium VM-E Head with Malkoff M61 Drop-in (like new) $125

I'd like to take this please - if you are happy ship to UK

Re: Aeons, Ti PD-S, Ti RaClicky, Mac's 3P/ M31, FM 3P/ Linger Special, Mini CR2, Ti V

Karl could you send me your paypal address, please.

milomilo

Newly Enlightened

pm sent!

dy5

Newly Enlightened

I'll take the PhotoFanatic Killer!
David
PayPal sent!

Last edited:

persyce

Newly Enlightened

I'm taking a chance here - but backup on the Photofanatic killer! Or David if you get some buyers remorse, drop me a line :thumbsup:

mattp

Enlightened

Wow, there's some beautiful lights here! I'm glad to see the PD-S turned up OK, I hope it met with your expectations. I can't resist the Aeon Ti Warm, it's my favourite light and if I have a spare I might be able to bring myself to keychain carry one...
3) Muyshondt Aeon titanium warm neutral tint $295 (never carried and only a few months old)
PM to follow, thanks Karl!
Cheers, Matt.

stienke

Enlightened

8) Valiant Concepts titanium VM-E Head with Malkoff M61 Drop-in (like new) $125 ....perfect for a McGizmo 2x123 pak!

I'll take back up Karl!

GJR :wave:

milomilo

Newly Enlightened

Hi Karl, Payment for 4) McGizmo Ti PD-S sent via pp. Thanks!

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

As usual lots of nice lights Karl - I'm glad my eyes weren't totally open this morning when I read this, I missed the 2nd Ti Aeon. Have a great time in Miami !!

Paypal sent for the clip + an extra 3$ toward the shipping cost

Take care Karl.

mattp

Enlightened
PayPal sent for the Ti Aeon warm plus international Express shipping. Thanks Karl,
Matt

momoaz

Newly Enlightened

8) Valiant Concepts titanium VM-E Head with Malkoff M61 Drop-in (like new) $125 ....perfect for a McGizmo 2x123 pak!

I am also a backup buyer for this if the deal doesnt go through

Nice one Chelly you prevented to get in deep trouble...

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Titles edited to reflect current status of available lights remaining and many thanks to all who purchased lights and to CPF. Can't wait to take my wife and grandaughter to see the dolphins in Miami. There's a great restaurant calld Monty's and of course Joe's stone crabs that will appreciate the business. I'll get to play in my old Boston Whaler as it now resides in Biscayne Bay. Thanks! :thumbsup: