spare o rings

bassdawg

Newly Enlightened
I have a Fenix tk 15 ,Quark 123 turbo ,Eagle Tac pc 20, also a Olight m21 x .I would like to know how to find out the sizes an where can i order them ?
Thanks so much ,
Bill

matt4270

Newly Enlightened
I tried to get the size for my Quark AA from 4sevens to no avail. Depot and Lowe's sell o rings in the plumbing dept. You might try bringing one with you to match up the size. Best of luck!

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Go to WTS MISC in the marketplace. RocketTomatoe (spelled right?) had a couple of sales of O-rings, for a few bucks you got a couple of o-rings in each of about 15 or 20 sizes. Had two different types available. Pulled out one just this weekend - put it one, too tight, went down a size and worked. So you don't necessarily need to know the size as long as you have a bunch of sizes....

RI Chevy

Flashlight Enthusiast
lighthound.com sells some o-rings for surefire lights, as do other members on here. If not, then I would remove the o-rings and take them to a local plumbing or hardware store and match them up.

HotWire

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Surefire M6 uses 1 3/8 ID X 1 1/2 OD (Lasco #73) on the tailcap. Lighthound sells a few selected 0-rings. I find that local hardware stores around here have a better selection of o-rings than the big box stores.

arjay

Newly Enlightened
Can't you just take out the existing one and measure them with a caliper to get ID and CS?

Glock27

Enlightened
You can take an old O-ring to most auto parts stores. They have "kits" with all different sizes and can match them up on the spot.

G27