• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: McGizmo Haiku XP-G Bezel*$240 Shipped*

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
Up for sale is a McGizmo Haiku cool white XP-G 3s (1 X 123) bezel. Bezel is in very good condition but as with all titanium lights it may have imperfections visible with microscope or magnifying glass. Please note that the sale is for complete bezel and light engine but no body. Price includes PP fees and shipping to CONUS verified PP accounts only please.

$250.00

Now $240.00

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTT: McGizmo Haiku XP-G Light Engine

It's not XPG, but a Nichia 119. The actual LED is virtually the same size hence Don uses the exact same reflector as is used in the XPG. I'd bet that Paul knows that it's a Nichia... :)

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast

It's not XPG, but a Nichia 119. The actual LED is virtually the same size hence Don uses the exact same reflector as is used in the XPG. I'd bet that Paul knows that it's a Nichia... :)

Thank you gentlemen for pointing that out. Certainly my mistake and I will rectify the original post.

cw_mi

Enlightened

PM me if you decide to just out right sell the LE

Scottiver

Enlightened
Re: WTS: McGizmo Haiku XP-G Bezel*$240 Shipped*

I don't understand what it is that your selling. Just the bezel??? Maybe a picture would help.

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast

I don't understand what it is that your selling. Just the bezel??? Maybe a picture would help.

Perhaps head would help you understand better. There are only 2 parts to this light. The body and the head/bezel where the light engine is contained. I am selling the later.

seahunt

Enlightened

If XP-G, I'll take it.
PP info pls

seahunt

Enlightened

Received today in good order--Thank You!
Regards, Chuck