ARC-AA I cannot begin to tell you how pleased I am

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is a great light. I love it. I have long wanted a really good quality single AA light and this one is great. I know many will want to do Lux Mods on this one but I am not sure if thats needed. I know, I am preaching sacralige here. The light was far better than I expected and I have long praised ARC on quality. Like many have seen me say in here. There are two flashight companies and the ModMen if you want great lights. The Arc-AA is going to see lots of use right next to 123 powered lights as an EDC Combo. In AA Size, I think it would be very hard to be any smaller. On top of that, I was surprized at how bright my examples were. It does have a nice flood to it but not too much and still has a nice spot as well. I Alway have three lights on me, this will be one of those three lights that is always with me. One thing I really like about this light is how easy it is to turn on one handed, its a snap. Give it a try. I have been playing with then since they arrived. I don't even try to use two hands anymore, Just hold in and turn the head with thumb and index finger. This light needs not switch, it is not a tactical light but a very very very practical using light. If you do not have one of these. You absolutly need to get one. It is a must need for your edc battery. It will be my flood light of my EDC package that is still small enough to be carried as part of a trio. Thanks for the Great Job Peter.

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
I better add to this. I think Electrolumens is a manufacturer too, from what I have heard from others, I would rave about his products as well in the larger class flashlights. I need to get one of his lights one day and see for myself. I might be saying that there are three manufacturers. While I am on the subject, when does a modder cross the line and become a full blown manufacturer.

Status
Not open for further replies.