• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SPF* Do you need a 3000 lumen light? Who doesn't ?!?

Chicago X

Enlightened
FOR SALE:

LIGHT IS SOLD AND SHIPPED - THANKS FOR ALL OF THE INTEREST !!!

I would like to offer for sale a custom 3000-lumen monster light. It uses three XM-Ls, powered at over 4A on Turbo.

Build thread here:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...lumen-light...

The light used as a host is this one:

1207_P_1311865568798.jpg

The stock light is on the bottom, and not included in this sale:

photo10-1.jpg

I would like to get $165 USD for this incredible light.

Price includes FREE worldwide shipping.

Thanks for looking !!!

EDIT: This light is 100% satisfaction guaranteed. If it is not as mind-blowing as I describe, I will refund 100% of your purchase price. Buy with confidence.

Last edited:

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Do you need a 3000 lumen light? Who doesn't ?!?

Nicely done mod! Very impressive job at an amazing price. If I hadn't just purchased the CNQ HID, I would take you up on it.

Wilkey

Chicago X

Enlightened

Thanks very much for the kind words. I've been eyeing that tiny HID myself.

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Did you ever get the outdoor beamshots? Also, what is the UI like? Possible to have it come on directly in Turbo? Many thanks.

Chicago X

Enlightened

The UI is L-M-H-Turbo, with memory. No disco modes.

I do not have any night shots, but could take some tonight, if you are interested.

This is one of the most amazing, perfectly floody lights I've ever had the pleasure of using. It simply illuminates EVERYTHING in front of you, eliminating the tunnel-vision that can occur with a more narrow beam.

Usefulness was also considered, as this light can put out over 2000 lumen for over an hour. On the medium setting, you get roughly 700 lumen for over THREE HOURS (with appropriate cells.)

Please let me know if you have any other Qs, as I'm happy to help.

Chicago X

Enlightened

Rain/Hail/Snow all conspired to prevent me from taking beamshots last night, but it looks to be clear and lovely tonight.

Chicago X

Enlightened

Rain - AGAIN. Of course, it's beautiful now.

Light is SPF - thanks for the tremendous interest in this light; I received easily three times the PMs expected.

Chicago X

Enlightened
Light has shipped out to its new home, Down Under. :thumbsup:

Thanks again, everyone. It was hard to let this one go.

Orange Sunnyboy

Newly Enlightened
Sorry guys, it's my habit to forget about sales threads once they're completed so I missed those last two posts. I'm the proud new owner of this excellent light. I'm crazy worried about batteries exploding etc so I only gave this beauty about a 10 second run (this is my first 3 cell light and with all my batteries in use the best I could do was use three from my Eye-30). In any case, let me just say that I'm extremely impressed with both the output and beam profile of this light, the hotspot isn't blinding (a good thing imo) but it's so big I was practically standing in it. Also, I'd just like to mention how great a seller I found Chicago X to be. The light was packed incredibly well (I feverishly tore my way through at least 3 layers) and IIRC it shipped the day that I made payment. Furthermore, he even included a nifty little keychain light as a bonus which was a really nice surprise.

Thanks again mate! The southern hemisphere just got a little brighter.

Last edited:

Chicago X

Enlightened
Thanks for the kind words. Sorry for the excessive packaging; I tend to get a bit OCD when shipping something, as I hate transit damage. :)

This was one of my fave torches, at any price. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.