Bloggers?

BirdofPrey

Enlightened
I recently started one of my own. Currently struggling with editing. I used to do a lot of creative writing but I'm finding it difficult to keep my posts uncluttered and properly "flowing".

Suggestions or ideas?

If you want to check it out, please do. No adsense or anything like that. I don't have much there yet but have notes for several future articles. Just have to get the formatting figured out.

Just posted an article about my malkoff mag upgrade. I realize I need more pictures. Will likely add more to the malkoff post soon as I'm currently writing a follow up based on a few months of regular use. This article was mostly typed up almost two months ago and then sat in "drafts".

Well, let me have it but be gentle. Been a long time since I flexed my creative muscles.

http://edcraziness.blogspot.com/

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Imon

Enlightened
There are a few grammatical mistakes in your articles but nothing too egregious, oh, and try to avoid comma splices please. :)
My advice to you would be to reduce your word count if possible. Try to use active voice as often as possible and be direct in your writing.
Also try to integrate more pictures into your articles - sometimes it's easier to show than to describe.

Other than that good luck on your new endeavor.

BirdofPrey

Enlightened
There are a few grammatical mistakes in your articles but nothing too egregious, oh, and try to avoid comma splices please. :)
My advice to you would be to reduce your word count if possible. Try to use active voice as often as possible and be direct in your writing.
Also try to integrate more pictures into your articles - sometimes it's easier to show than to describe.

Other than that good luck on your new endeavor.

Thanks for the advice.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

oal

Newly Enlightened
we have a blog as part of our small business, and I hate it. I love what we do but I hate writing about it. Blogging, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest are all sucking the life out of me.

Good for you for attempting to blog on a regular basis. It just isn't my thing.

BirdofPrey

Enlightened
With my newest post I tried changing some color settings and picture lay outs. Better? I'm still trying to learn how to adjust fine control over the layout.