Energizer Industrial AA's in ARC LS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigred

Newly Enlightened
Energizer Industrial AA\'s in ARC LS?

Hi there. Is there any problem in running Energizer Industrial alkaline batteries in my ARC LSH-P with 2AA twisty pack? These batteries are model# LR06. Obviously as soon as the LS goes into moon mode I change out the batteries, I'm just worried that these cheap batteries will leak. The problem is that I can get them incredibly cheap and they seem to work well. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Energizer Industrial AA\'s in ARC LS?

[ QUOTE ]
bigred said:Hi there. Is there any problem in running Energizer Industrial alkaline batteries in my ARC LSH-P with 2AA twisty pack? These batteries are model# LR06. Obviously as soon as the LS goes into moon mode I change out the batteries, I'm just worried that these cheap batteries will leak. The problem is that I can get them incredibly cheap and they seem to work well. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]I've used those Evrdy "commodity" alks. off and on over the years. we used to get 'em for almost nothing. I've found that they offer about 25% less overall performance than the more costly regular (and E2) grade. Also they have a higher tendency to leak.. -especially if used in high drain (500mA+) applications. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.