Klarus XT11 Spec cells?

Brandonsc

Newly Enlightened
I just ordered a Klarus XT11. The 2.2 hours of burn time sounds almost to good to be true, even with a 200 lumen step down. I assume when they set the burn time they used 18650 cells. Does anyone know if that is accurate? Also, I understand while using CR123 cells I can expect roughly a 100 lumen increase because of the extra voltage. What kind of burn time should I expect with CR123s?

Thanks everyone! I look forward to being a member here.

Brandon

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?zgqf3g

madecov

Flashlight Enthusiast
Selfbuilt has a review with run times in the review forum. You will like the light a lot. It is a very nice product and well thought out

Brandonsc

Newly Enlightened
Yeah. I watched his YouTube video too. He didn't address burn time beyond the standard specs of 2.2 hours. I already ordered it and have both kinds of batteries so I guess I'll do my own research. I'm looking forward to it.

madecov

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah. I watched his YouTube video too. He didn't address burn time beyond the standard specs of 2.2 hours. I already ordered it and have both kinds of batteries so I guess I'll do my own research. I'm looking forward to it.

In his review he has run time charts for various batteries and different output levels. He actually got longer than 2.2 hrs (to 50% ouput) on an 18650
Study his run time charts carefully