Tigerlight Vs SL20X

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've had them both at one time or another, but never compared them side by side. I would like to know how the Tigerlight with new lamp does against the Streamlight SL20x with SL35x lamp.

Dukester

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would like to know too. I do own a Tigerlight but not the streamlight combo you are referring to. I have heard that the 20x a long with the 35x lamp is suppose to be a descent combination. I'd love to see beamshot comparison's between the two.

moraino

Enlightened
Dito what you said. The Tigerlight may have longer throw due to it's reflector design.

Now I wonder if anyone has purchased new lamp from Tigerlight website. Please report the quality of it. Many thanks.

Henry

S4MadMan

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
tkl said:
Bueller?

[/ QUOTE ]

Based on informal testing, I feel the TL had a further throw and was brighter overall.

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmmm.....Dano told me via PM the SL puts out more light but the TL throws farther.

S4MadMan

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
tkl said:
Hmmm.....Dano told me via PM the SL puts out more light but the TL throws farther.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like I said, my test was "informal". The TL throws further for sure. As for actual total light output... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif Maybe other test is in order. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
S4MadMan said:
[ QUOTE ]
tkl said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Like I said, my test was "informal". The TL throws further for sure. As for actual total light output... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif Maybe other test is in order. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ] People see things differently. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif