• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Aleph VG Mule with GDuP and high CRI Nichia 219

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD
Just completed Aleph VG Mule with GDuP and high CRI Nichia 219. Aleph Mule head on Vital Gear body, both black. GDuP high output driver board and Nichia 3500K 219 LED. Three levels of beautiful high CRI light. Levels are set at 20mA, 180mA and 1200mA. Very slight difference in sheen between head and body, but color is excellent match. Will add green or blue glow epoxy around emitter if desired. $190 shipped (within the U.S.). No fees charged for PayPal.
100_4708.jpg

100_4711.jpg

100_4712.jpg

100_4713.jpg

The first person to post an unconditional "I'll take it" in this thread takes priority over other communications. Payment must be made via Paypal. However, if you are not a Paypal user, please contact me via PM and we can try to work something out on a case-by-case basis.
Asking price listed includes first class shipping with Delivery Confirmation (within the U.S.). The price does not include insurance, or other mailing services. If you would like shipping upgrades, insurance, signature confirmation, etc., please PM me to work out any additional costs. I will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items.
Please note: When sending PayPal, please include your CPF/CPFMP name and the light purchased in the notes section, or item header. Please use payment for goods option. DO NOT use personal, or money owed option. Thank you.

Last edited:
Re: FS: Aleph VG Mule with GDuP and high CRI Nichia 219

Obi... I am really close to take it but I would get in deep deep deep s.....ssssssserious troubles I over spent well beyond my limit

Well done SILVA!!! Congrats to both of you!..
I came back to that thread to score it.. Hopefully gone..

S1LVA

Enlightened

Woah, this light is AWESOME! Brightness is similar to my 119 nichia McGizmo mule. The tint is nice and toasty warm the way I like it :)

Thanks again, Derek!!!

S1LVA

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast

Woah, this light is AWESOME! Brightness is similar to my 119 nichia McGizmo mule. The tint is nice and toasty warm the way I like it :)

Thanks again, Derek!!!

S1LVA

:thumbsup:

It's little brother will be listed as soon as I can get some decent pictures.

S1LVA

Enlightened

Little!?? Mine is tiny as it is. I hope I see this...

S1LVA